Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

21.01.2009 02:50:28
Re: Sony BD .. How to Connect to RB?

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I'm having the same issue, although, it DID successfully pair and stayed paired for a couple of days: I had just purchased the Sony BD Remote, Remote Buddy (1.11.4) and set it up without any hassle, and it worked perfectly.

After booting my Mac Mini (approximately four days after the purchases), Remote Buddy (set to start upon log-in) would say "Hot key activated" as usual, and also "Sony BD Connected" (paraphrased) "Press any key on the Sony BD" also as usual. This time, however, trying to do so wouldn't force ANY action. Normally I'd push enter + start on the Sony and kick off the Remote Buddy interface. Now this wouldn't work. Nothing would work. The Sony BD is not recognized by Remote Buddy - re-pairing attempts have been unsuccessful as well. Have tried re-installing and deleting previous plists and all that. Nothing works.

I'm at ground zero, here. :(

Last edited: 21.01.2009 02:53:33 

Thread-display::