Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

21.01.2012 11:22:24
Re: Sluggish XBMC response

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for your quick reply. It seems as though I'm only experiencing this problem with XBMC, other apps act fine.

I have the early 2011 MBP with 4gb ram. I tried reproducing the problem today with no other applications running, except the Remote Control Diagnostics applet, and it's still the same. 
I disabled the internal XBMC remote support as I thought it might be interfering, but no avail.

Actually, I think I've located my problem. It seems to be executing commands on button release rather than button click. Can that be changed somehow? I haven't touched the XBMC settings yet.

Here's a snap of the settings pane for XBMC 
http://cl.ly/3x0c3T1D2441203z1K1x

I have candelair driver installed, it's an alu remote and it doesn't appear to be close to being out of battery (i did the webcam check).

Last edited: 21.01.2012 11:23:57 

Thread-display::