Support
Alle Supportangebote für unsere Produkte. Hier finden Sie Antworten auf häufig gestellte Fragen, können mit anderen Anwendern diskutieren, sich Ihren Lizenzcode erneut zusenden lassen oder eine Supportanfrage stellen.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Übersicht 

AutorDiskussion
User

24.02.2012 00:06:11
Developing a Action- Audio MIDI Set-up changes
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
I'm new to RB and don't know all of the ins / Outs of the program functionality. I currently use a the Harmony (890) with a 2010 Mac Mini and I also use Plex. I use the MAC Mini for a HTPC linked to HDTV Plamsa and a AVR in the living room. I use the HTPC mainly to listen to music (80%) and other internet content and movies the other 20%. I also use iTunes and high resolution music files.

So, my question; is it possible to control the MAC Audio MIDI Set-up using remote Buddy and Harmony? Specifically, can I program an action (Macro) that changes the resolution and bit depth depending on the resolution of the music I select for listen? So, if the MIDI Audio set-up is currently set to 44.1k / 16 bit and I know I want to listen to a 192K / 24 bit file can I program an action that opens Audio MIDI Set-up, make the change, and then close MIDI to accept the changes.

It appears that this is possible (Based on what I have read thus far), but I just want to confirm and ask for help in thinking through the process to make program such an "action".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ed 

Diese Einträge aus dem FAQ könnten für dieses Thema relevant sein:

Hardware - Harmony® Smart Control
User

25.02.2012 15:27:02
Re: Developing a Action- Audio MIDI Set-up changes
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
Thanks for asking.

The functionality you're looking for is not part of Remote Buddy. There's no mechanism in Remote Buddy that could execute an extra action when you select a track to listen to from your iTunes library. And changing MIDI settings is also not part of Remote Buddy's feature set.

You can, of course, create your own, dedicated action and map that to a particular button - and then have that action execute AppleScript. I have no idea, though, whether you can achieve what you're looking for via AppleScript - and if it's possible, how that AppleScript would have to look like.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz