All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
- Where can I find the AJAX Remote app in the App Store?
- Can I wake up my Mac® using AJAX Remote from my iPod® Touch or iPhone™?
- Which devices and browsers are currently officially supported?
- What are your plans regarding the iPhone™ SDK and a native application for iPhone™/iPod® Touch/iPad™?
- How do I set up the AJAX Remote?
- I try to use Remote Buddy's setup wizard to pair my iPhone™ via Blueooth® with my Mac®. Why doesn't this work?
- How can I define a rule to allow access to port 8888 with active Firewall?
- I have problems with my WLAN / AirPort® / frequent connection resets and error messages.
- Do I need a Mac® to use the AJAX Remote?
- How can I directly (= without a seperate base station) connect my iPod® Touch / my iPhone™ to the internal WLAN of my Mac®? - OR: - How do I set up my Mac® as WLAN base station?
- Can I also access the AJAX Remote/Remote Buddy on my computer over the Internet / public WLANs?
- How can I listen to / watch content from iTunes® on my iPhone™ / iPod® Touch? ("Streaming")
- I entered the Bonjour® URL in my iPhone™ / iPod® Touch and get the error message "Safari can't open the page, because it can't find the server".
- Where can I find the photos I took using the AJAX Remote?
- I can't connect to Remote Buddy from my iPhone™ / iPod® touch.