Changes in version 2.3 (05.03.2022):
- NEW: guided privacy & security setup
- NEW: now a Universal Binary, running natively on Apple silicon
- NEW: support for macOS Monterey, now requires macOS 10.12 or later
- NEW: new Online Updater
- NEW: adopts hardened runtime and is notarized by Apple
Changes in version 2.2 (18.11.2017):
- NEW: Support for macOS High Sierra.
Changes in version 2.1.2 (16.06.2017):
- Enhancement: Now built for macOS 10.11 and later.
- Fix: Switching spaces now works out of the box on macOS 10.12.
- Fix: Fixes an issue with code signing in the included software updater.
Changes in version 2.1.1 (15.11.2016):
- Fix: Fixes an issue where switching spaces via the mouse wheel didn't work under macOS 10.12.1.
- Download this version if you're running macOS 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10.
Changes in version 2.1 (16.09.2016):
- NEW: Support for macOS Sierra.
- Enhancement: Modernized look that using vibrancy and flat design.
Changes in version 2.0 (06.02.2014):
- NEW: Gesture control with the new Gesture Puck.
- NEW: Support for OS X® Mavericks.
- NEW: Support for Retina displays.
- NEW: Support for multiple displays.
- NEW: Completely rewritten Preferences.
- Enhancement: Mouse Wheel switching direction can now be inverted.
- Enhancement: Spacious Navigator can now also be opened after a user-definable delay.
- Enhancement: Improved coloring of the space scene inside the logo.
- First release outside of Mac App Store. If you bought version 1.0 on the Mac App Store, please check the FAQ on how to get this upgrade for free.
Changes in version 1.0 (27.10.2011):