Support
Alle Supportangebote für unsere Produkte. Hier finden Sie Antworten auf häufig gestellte Fragen, können mit anderen Anwendern diskutieren, sich Ihren Lizenzcode erneut zusenden lassen oder eine Supportanfrage stellen.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Übersicht 

AutorDiskussion
User

05.02.2008 22:15:23
File Browser Bookmarks
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
Is there any way of creating "bookmarks" to browse files instead of always starting at the "/"? And I don't mean the "Last Folder Browsed" option -- I'm using a NAS with movie and audio folders, and there are aliases in the user's Movies and Music folders. But it's a pain to always go through the whole filesystem to get the the folders I use all the time.

Ideally, I would like to put those bookmarks at the root of the RB menu instead of going into "Files" first.

Thanks.

Last edited: 05.02.2008 22:16:42 

User

09.02.2008 00:34:01
Re: File Browser Bookmarks
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
Hi Boris,

you can already do that. Just go to Preferences > Menu and drop in the 
items / folders into the menu layout. Remote Buddy saves full aliases, 
so it'll even mount the network drive for you, should it not be 
mounted already. Please see the Online Help for more info and 
instructions.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz 

User

09.02.2008 09:58:47
Re: File Browser Bookmarks
Anzeigen

That's awesome! Thanks for the fast reply.