Support
Alle Supportangebote für unsere Produkte. Hier finden Sie Antworten auf häufig gestellte Fragen, können mit anderen Anwendern diskutieren, sich Ihren Lizenzcode erneut zusenden lassen oder eine Supportanfrage stellen.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Übersicht 

AutorDiskussion
User

20.01.2010 14:41:23
Ajax menu using image instead of text
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
In an effort to make my remote system aesthetically pleasing and wife friendly, i am looking for a way to create some custom menus that use images instead of or in addition to text to trigger applescripts through remote buddy. Example, when I open my ajax menu on my iPhone I have a list of all of our favorite channels provided by our cable company and you just press which channel you want and it changes accordingly. I would very much like to have a couple of columns that show the channel logo, or whatever, so that when you press the image you get the same response. If anyone knows of a way that I could do this customization, please let me know. I am also interested in creating a movie listing that uses cover art in a similar manner. I am playing with VLC but would rather have it work through PLEX if possible.

Input? 
Many thanks, 

Diese Einträge aus dem FAQ könnten für dieses Thema relevant sein:

Benutzerführung & Konfiguration
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
User

26.01.2010 14:38:46
Re: Ajax menu using image instead of text
Anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als sechs Monate und kann veraltete Informationen enthalten.
Thanks for asking.

I'm afraid that the customizations you want to make to the AJAX Remote are currently not supported.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz