Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

24.07.2011 22:50:59
Re: Scripted Behaviour Installs don't survive Remote Buddy app shutdown

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Just adding my voice to this topic as I'm having the same issue. I'm using the same setup as the original poster and my scripted behaviors don't persist if I quit remote buddy even though I permanently compile/install them.

The files are all written to the ~/Library/Application Support/Remote Buddy/Behaviors folder as well.

I'm actually using the same names (HTPC0, HTPC1, etc.) as the other user as well as I suspect we're both trying to accomplish the same task following the miniharmony setup guide found on the plex forums.

I'm not asking the Remote Buddy team to troubleshoot plex, but would love to see more advice/follow up on this item as it seems to be a remote buddy software issue.

Thanks!

Last edited: 24.07.2011 22:51:41

Last edited: 24.07.2011 23:00:58 

Thread-display::