Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

14.08.2011 02:16:01
Re: Lion, RemoteBuddy and Keyspan

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Don't know whether it's because I've got a new mac (iMac) or a new remote (Apple Remote), but I don't have this problem anymore.

Edit: Ok, that was a bit premature. There's now a slightly different problem: when I change one of Global Mapping actions to a behavior (Menu Held to activate Plex behavior), Remote Buddy gives me a warning pop-up saying whether I want to change all the conflicting mappings or just apply as-is. When I press either of the buttons, RemoteBuddy preference window hangs, the menubar icon stops responding, but RemoteBuddy itself continues to work (I can call the RemoteBuddy menu from my remote).

And even though it hanged when I changed the action, it still managed to save it: I force quit the Remote Buddy process, launch RemoteBuddy again, go to the Global Mappings and the action is assigned to whatever I changed it to.

Last edited: 14.08.2011 02:41:51 

Thread-display::