Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

11.01.2012 18:29:32
Re: BUG: Can't hide the initial button mapping chart

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.

I just found a workaround. If I change the button mapping for "Default Behaviour" to "Open at main menu level", this seems to achieve the expected results. It's still really unintuitive to have to change what in my mind is a single preference (don't show button maps) in three different places (default behavior button map, the "Display a button mapping chart" checkbox, and the "Descend" checkbox). The "Descend" button makes no sense if the button mapping chart is disabled, so its behavior should only be settable if the other checkbox is checked. Otherwise, it should behave as though it is unchecked. Similarly, the menu button shouldn't take you to an empty menu, regardless of what the "Default Behaviour" button mapping says.

Thread-display::