Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

16.02.2015 10:56:01
Re: Problem with PS3 PD remote

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

Ok, for the first time everthing goes perfect, but when the remote disconnect after 1 minute, when I try to use it, its looks like its not paired with the mac, it doesn't works anymore, I had to remove the paired device in remote buddy config panel and re-pair again the remote.

After the first automatic disconnect, if you quit and re-launch Remote Buddy, does it recognize the BD Remote again?

When the remote is not recognized, does it still connect to your system (=> listed as connected in System Preferences.app > Bluetooth)?

Its a known bug or I'm doing anything wrong?

I don't know of any such bug.

However, if this option is On (instead of Off), Remote Buddy will stop searching for remotes after the provided number of minutes - and re-connects would not work:

Stop searching for paired remotes after max .. minutes: Off.

Hope that helps. 

Thread-display::