Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

02.11.2007 23:23:51
Compilations in iTunes Music Browser
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
iTunes offers the option "Group compilations when browsing" which I heavily rely on. In this mode, artist which are just represented on compilations are listed seperately.

Is that somehow possible in the Remote Buddy music browser, too? As I have a lot of compilations in my music library, this would be a great feature.

User

22.11.2007 16:43:06
Re: Compilations in iTunes Music Browser
View

It's not a supported feature at the moment, but it may well be in the 
future. Remote Buddy already gives you the ability to jump to the full 
track listing of a compilation from the track listing for a specific 
artist, though.

Best regards, 
Felix 

User

01.01.2008 16:43:50
View

This is a big feature request for me, as I have a lot of compilations. As well as making browsing compilations counter-intuitive, it also means that many artists appears in my library despite only having one song, making it a nightmare to navigate. Unfortunately, this is an oversight in FrontRow too. Hopefully it will appear in RemoteBuddy soon.

Last edited: 01.01.2008 16:44:14 

User

16.07.2010 21:54:08
View

Hi

Are there any news on this? I'd like to have this feature, too. I've got many compilations and artists that only appear on a compilation in my library. Browing through the artists is not really usable this way.

Regards 
Jonathan