Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

20.09.2009 12:12:05
TV Show navigation in iTunes
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hello Felix,

first off, thanks for this wonderful piece of software, I bought it only 1 day after first using it! There is one improvement I would like to see, though. I have LOTS of TV shows, about 15 shows, 40 seasons, each with about 20 episodes. The TV Show section in the iTunes menu simply flattens this into a very long list. I would like to have something more similar to iTunes, i.e. have one level of hierarchy with the Show and Season, and one level with the episodes (including the number of the episode, and hopefully the indicator whether I have already watched this one).

Thank you for your consideration, 
Tilo

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

General
User

05.10.2009 10:12:47
Re: TV Show navigation in iTunes
View

Hello Tilo,

thanks for your feedback!

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz 

User

25.02.2010 05:28:32
Re: TV Show navigation in iTunes
View

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but my search found this thread which matched my issue precisely. I have many TV shows in iTunes and would love to see a hierarchical organization for the shows, such as:

Show -> Season -> Episode

The TV shows currently show up with my music under Artists and Albums and it would be preferable to keep TV Shows and Music separate.

Thanks, 
Gary. 
--