Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

07.03.2010 18:24:57
activate behaviour automaticaly
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi I have just bought RB and I managed to understand how, in fact I created my behavior. Only problem is that to use them every time (after closure and reactivation of RB) I always turn them back manually, as I have to reactivate automatic? (such as the behavior of iTunes)

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
User

07.03.2010 18:44:24
Re: activate behaviour automaticaly
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

Please make sure that you've entered the bundle identifier of the application your Behaviour controls at Behaviour Construction Kit > Behaviour Factory > [Your Behaviour] > Bundle Identifier.

Remote Buddy will then automatically switch to your Behaviour when the respective application is front-most. If you want Remote Buddy to also switch to your Behaviour when the application it controls is currently running, but not the active application and no other directly supported application is currently the active application, either, you'll need to activate the option "Handle application in background with priority:" and set the priority to -1024.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz