Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

29.03.2010 15:49:42
Sorry for the auto-replies
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I'd like to say sorry to everyone who has subscribed to the forum by email and who has received 54 replies to one thread. This was caused by one subscriber who set up his email account to auto-reply to every received email, which lead to an infinite loop between the forum sending all replies to the user's mail account and the user's mail account's sending back a standard text via his mail account's auto-reply feature.

I've removed both the replies from the respective forum thread as well as manually unsubscribed the respective user.

I'd like to point out that everyone can subscribe and unsubscribe from this forum inside their account at iospirit.com. Right after logging in, click on "Forum subscriptions", set the checkbox for all forums that you want to subscribe to - or - unset the checkbox for all forums you want to unsubscribe from. Please make use of this feature whenever you set up an auto-reply for an email account that is subscribed to this forum, so that this feature stays a useful tool for everyone.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz

Last edited: 29.03.2010 15:50:15