Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

02.04.2010 19:08:39
Kylo support?
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I was wondering if there are plans to support Kylo (a Firefox derivative).

Alternatively, some pointers on how I would go about creating a behaviour to support this application. I get stuck at the part about creating actions, as I have no clue what to do at this point.

I am sure I have added applications before (in fact I have, I added Audio Hijack, but I am dammed if I can remember how I did it, and I failed miserably at getting it to do anything. I do find the remote buddy UI very confusing at times :)

Thanks in advance.

PS. Just found the adding behaviours video in the support section, going to give that a watch and have a go! Wish me luck :)

Last edited: 02.04.2010 19:18:32 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Configuration
User

02.04.2010 19:45:26
Re: Kylo support?
View

Oh well seems Kylo don't support keyboard shortcuts (some firefox ones work, most don't) and you need to be able to do mouse clicks.... so I guess that rules Kylo out from my set up. 
User

16.04.2010 17:10:05
Re: Kylo support?
View

Yeah the lack of keyboard controllability is really a pain. I was so excited when I saw the first screenshots of Kylo. I guess it's to be expected since they created it pretty much specifically as a selling point for their mouse.