Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

06.07.2010 09:32:49
Fullscreen friendly position - can it be changed?
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Am not too sure if it's possible, but with the option of "Fullscreen friendly position" for the mouse cursor on wake/start - can this be modified?

Whenever I wake my mac mini, and open EyeTV - the cursor is in the top left hand corner of the screen - which shows the menu bar when in fullscreen - which to me is not fullscreen friendly.

Am I doing something wrong? Or can I change what the position is?

Cheers, 
Simon. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
User

10.08.2010 03:26:16
Re: Fullscreen friendly position - can it be changed?
View

I am having the same problem, and the only two forum posts on this topic have been unanswered :(

Hope someone has the solution - the mouse seems to move to the top left corner on system wakeup regardless of the 'fullscreen friendly' option in RemoteBuddy...

I have a Mac Mini Aluminium running 10.6.4 and EyeTv 3.4. I recently reset the PRAM and SMC, and think this may be related to the mouse behaviour (not sure though).

Cheers! 

User

23.08.2010 09:51:41
Re: Re: Fullscreen friendly position - can it be changed?
View

Thanks for your posts.

In order to further investigate this, I'll need the following information from you:

1) Do you turn on your Mac Mini first and the screen second? Or is the Mac Mini already running when you turn on the screen? Or do you turn on the screen first and then the Mini?

2) What connector on your display is your Mini connected to? VGA, HDMI, DVI-D, DVI-I?

3) Does it take your display or your mini any time to sync to each other? Like, f.ex. the Mini fading to a bright blue screen while determining the display resolution - or the display showing *any* message first before showing the Mini's signal?

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz