Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

10.07.2010 14:48:11
when entering in my safari iphone the adress provided in the set up wizard, I get a "mamp pro"message...
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
saying that "the virtual host was set up succesfully", but at all no end app to create in my iphone. There is the same display if I enter the adresse in my firefox in ma mac book pro (os x 10.4.6) !

What do I have to do ? 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
User

13.07.2010 16:38:12
Re: when entering in my safari iphone the adress provided in the set up wizard, I get a "mamp pro"message...
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

This message and page are not coming from Remote Buddy, but from a webserver package called MAMP PRO (http://www.mamp.info/) you appear to have installed previously.

Please note that Remote Buddy doesn't come with or use MAMP PRO. Remote Buddy implements AJAX Remote using its own, unique webserver RapidHTTPD.

Solution A: 
1) Uninstall MAMP PRO and reboot.

Solution B: 
1) Please make sure you've entered the full URL (including the port number 8888). 
2) If you have and you get the MAMP PRO page, you installed MAMP PRO to use the same port 
3) In this case, please go to Remote Buddy > Prefs > AJAX Remote and change the port to something different - f.ex. 8889 or 5555. You may have to disable/enable the AJAX Remote using the checkbox at the top for this change to take effect. 
4) Enter the new URL supplied by Remote Buddy into your browser

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz