Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

20.01.2011 13:53:13
Opening video window in full screen
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
First off let me say how great the product is. Couldn't live without it. I am using the remote in part to run slingplayer through Safari. I have a harmony one remote. I have it set up so that when safari is opened it goes directly to slingplayer and logs in. What i am trying to figu out is a way to make the video go full screen once logged in. This is done with a mouse and double clicking on the video screen. I already have the remote mapped to control the slingplayer, but full screen is definiteoy needed. Any ideas? 
User

04.05.2011 06:02:15
Re: Opening video window in full screen
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi Paul, I wanted to setup something similar to what you have, did you loose the safari functions/commands to get this done? 
I haven't try yet but I was thinking that probably there is a fullscreen shortcut like Ctrl-F or something like that. Cheers