Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

12.06.2011 10:45:43
Customising iTunes behaviour
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi

Is there a way to customize iTunes behavior, particularly the Media Browser? I find it takes way too many button presses to get to my 2-3 favorite playlists that I'd like at the touch of a button.

Would be nice for instance if I could move/add the Playlists item to the top-level menu of the iTunes behavior. I tried to poke around the iTunes behaviors in the Remote Buddy app bundle to see if there's anything I could use but there was only binaries in there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
Configuration
User

14.06.2011 15:29:01
Re: Customising iTunes behaviour
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

The built-in Library Browser is not customizable. You might, however, be able to create your own custom actions (with AppleScript) that pick a particular playlist and start playback - and then add these actions as items to iTunes' context menu.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz