Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

28.10.2014 10:35:46
Behavior Construction Kit loses & scrambles Actions

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I created 4 new Actions in the Action Factory pane of the Behavior Construction Kit. Each of the actions is an AppleScript and is marked "globally available". (I did not define anything in the Behavior Factory pane.)

I then closed the Behavior Construction Kit window and attempted to map the new actions to Apple Infrared Remote buttons in Prefs > Mapping.

One of the newly defined actions was missing from the Perform Action popup. Other buttons were mapped to the wrong action.

I eventually solved the problem of the missing action by duplicating it in the Action Factory and choosing the duplicate in the Mapping pane. I eventually solved the problem of the erroneous mappings by deleting and recreating the actions in the Action Factory. However, this is a serious bug.

Last edited: 28.10.2014 10:38:40 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Configuration
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Thread-display::