Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

31.01.2015 16:29:00
Logitech® Harmony Ultimate Remote

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I was wondering if there was a work around for the Logitech® Harmony Ultimate remote to work with Remote Buddy, it is very close to the supported Logitech® Harmony® Smart Control on Remote Buddy but a few of the buttons will not except any programming.

Example would be in EyeTV when you hit Record on the Harmony Ultimate nothing happens even with Behavior scripting. The only buttons that will work are the ones that are available on the Logitech® Harmony® Smart Control.

You can see the difference in the remote from here http://www.logitech.com/en-us/harmony-remotes

I also noticed this issue with the Playstation remote, I have a version that has Channel Up/Down Volume Up/Down at the bottom of the remote and I can't program them since the version on Remote Buddy doesn't have those.

Thanks gang,

Jeff 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
Hardware - Harmony® Smart Control
Thread-display::