Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

17.12.2015 10:54:12
Harmony Remote - Pairing Problem

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hey Guys,

I recently updated my MAC MINI to El capitan, when it restarted my Harmony was still linked and worked great, however after a second restart, it did not, it showed that it was still registered with Remote buddy but not connected a restart of Harmony the MAC etc etc did not restore the link.

So then I removed the remote and then just wanted to reconnect it, thinking this would work....

However it did not, now on my Harmony it comes up with the PS3 instructions for pairing so is in pairing mode, Remote Buddy searches but then just keeps searching..... never finds anything.

I have tried deleting my Harmony profiles for the PS3 and setting up from scratch 
Removing Remote Buddy and reinstalling 
Resetting Harmony

However nothing works..... Any help would be really appreciated as I love the Remote Buddy system so much,now I have to use the Harmony and my Iphone app to get it to work.

Really appreciate the time. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
Thread-display::