Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

26.01.2007 07:17:51
Behavior Contruction Kit + Wiimote
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I just got my licenses of RB and started working with the Behavior Construction Kit to program my first behavior for the wiimote.

But when I reach "Default mapping" stage in the Behavior factory, I don't see the wiimote's buttons available to be assigned. How do I get the wiimote's button's programed?

To clarify, I did connect the wiimote to RB and then opened up the BCK; still don't see the wiimote's buttons there.

I have such big plans for that little white miracle...

:)

-curt

Last edited: 26.01.2007 07:19:11 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Wii™ Remote
User

26.01.2007 14:29:40
Re: Behavior Contruction Kit + Wiimote
View

Hello Curt,

thanks for asking!

The solution is very easy: pair your Wii Remote with Remote Buddy *before* entering the BCK and it should be listed just fine. If you are creating a new Behaviour and it's of interest beyond just the Wii Remote, you'll also want to assign a default mapping to the Apple Remote as this is what is going to be used as default for when there is no default mapping available for a currently / future supported remote.

Best regards, 
Felix 

User

27.01.2007 06:23:05
Re: Behavior Contruction Kit + Wiimote
View

Ah yes - I connect the wiimote first and the buttons become available. Perfect!

-curt