Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

29.01.2007 23:21:10
3 suggestions...
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi, I recently bought RB and an quite happy with it. I use it to control my 'htmac', so my suggestions are 'media center' oriented. Ok, here they are:

1. I know, it has been already asked, but I insist, full screen and font redimension would be great

2. Possibility of filtering files. I mean, when browsing my movies and series, I'd rather not seeing my .srt (subtitles) files because I'll never open them.

3. Files custom starting folder. When I go Files, I'd love being inside /Volumes/LaCie instead of Home directory. So, if we could decide starting folder, I'd be happier :D

Now, one question/suggestion: Could Microsoft MCE remote be supported in any way?It has SO MANY buttons (apple remote is cool, but my vlc behaviour managing audios, subtitles delay and skipping is a bit hard to use)

So... thanks a lot for this amazing software, can't wait for future versions and improvements.

Best regards from Spain! 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - eHome 2005
User

01.02.2007 18:44:01
Re: 3 suggestions...
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hello Raśl,

thanks for sharing your ideas!

1. All I can say about that one is that menu innovation will be 
continuing ;-)

2. Thanks for the idea! It fits in nicely with some other ideas I am 
currently putting into code.

3. You can already do that. You can drag and drop any folder of your 
choice to a custom menu and Remote Buddy will then start browsing 
from exactly that place.

Regarding the MCE remote - it's still planned, but no promises yet, 
since I'll have to do more than just technical research for that one.

Thanks again!

Best regards, 
Felix