Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

25.07.2007 10:33:46
New Remote buddy suggestions!
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi Felix,

Please consider making a mouse/wacom friendly version of Remote Buddy that is fully functional with only two buttons!(and obviously the mouse directional movement)

I think this would be possible if you were able to invoke or close remote buddy with a keystroke/shortcut (the first button) and navigate in and out of the menus with the default left click(the second button)

When it is first invoked with the shortcut, the menu would show a button layout for which ever behaviour you are currently in(like iphone remote buddy)with clickable actions and a menu button to get into the other main menus, where you would also have clickable menu options and clickable menu navigator buttons.

The initial button layout could look like a dial of icons (actions) with there action name written somewhere next to each, that gets bigger depending on how many actions are set or alternatively it could just look like set of icons on a background in some sort of remote formation (like the iphone remote buddy)

Basically Mouse Buddy! for people actually working at their desk, who only want to use a mouse, or it might also be nice to use with the wiimote! 
It would be great to be able to have an unlimited amount of actions at you disposal, all controllable with effectively one button... and also not have to remember any actions/locations!

Just a Suggestion!

Thanks, 
Acam

Last edited: 27.07.2007 14:38:29

Last edited: 27.07.2007 14:38:53 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
General
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Wii™ Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
User

01.08.2007 21:29:02
Re: Remote buddy suggestions!
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hello Acam,

thanks for sharing your ideas.

I'll keep it in mind as I believe you've got a lot of good ideas here. 
I want to keep focus on the use of Remote Buddy with remote controls, 
though, for now.

Best regards, 
Felix