Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

03.08.2007 17:25:54
vk opacity
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi Felix,

Would it be possible to include an opacity setting for the virtual keyboard in its preferences?

Also eye tv seems to lose its remote functionality after remote buddy has been on(and then turned off), restarting eye tv fixes the issue but i'm not sure if the bug lies with eye tv or remote buddy.

Thanks, 
Acam 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

11.08.2007 16:52:02
Re: vk opacity
View

Hi Acam,

thanks for asking.

Sure, but what would you want to use that for?

And should it affect both the keys and the gray background - or both?

Best regards, 
Felix 

User

14.08.2007 13:36:36
Re: vk opacity
View

Hi Felix,

Hope you had a good holiday!

The opacity control would be nice for when there is a text entry field beneath the virtual keyboard or when text runs beneath the v.k. and is no longer visible, it would just be nice to see what you are typing! 
I also use the virtual keyboard when using adobe illustrator for various keystrokes/modifier actions, it would be nice to see through the v.keyboard to see exactly where i am dragging elements on the page beneath the v.k. display, like creating a perfect circle with shift and a mouse drag for e.g..

Obviously both the keys and the background would need to be 'see-through' for this to become possible.

Thanks, 
Acam

Last edited: 14.08.2007 13:52:43 

User

14.08.2007 16:03:01
Re: Re: vk opacity
View

Hi Acam,

thanks for the idea. I've added it to the ToDo list.

Best regards, 
Felix