Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

23.11.2009 20:28:16
RB Custom Actions Pane Too Big for 720p
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I recently purchased Remote Buddy, and really love the software. The flexibility is amazing — especially when combined with AppleScript and a Harmony One remote. I only have one complaint: the Remote Buddy custom actions screen is too big for my 720p TV resolution. Here is a screen grab:

http://frontiernet.net/~dmclec/RB-Res.png

My current work-around is to collapse the top button bar first, then open the custom action pane. That works fine. The problem is when I don't remember to do that, I'm stuck with force quitting Remote Buddy, which I'd rater not do (you can't collapse the button bar after the pane is open). Are there any plans to adjust the size of the window so it fits?

Anybody else have this, or is just me? I'd guess 720p TV's are common for users of Remote Buddy.

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Configuration
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Harmony® Smart Control
User

07.12.2009 09:49:21
Re: RB Custom Actions Pane Too Big for 720p
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for the info!

The next Remote Buddy release will have a smaller window that I hope will fit on the 720p screen. Please let me know if it does not.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz