Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

09.01.2010 22:44:19
Full screen with Ajax Remote Trackpad
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi everyone,

This is my first post so be kind if i'm not getting something here.

I like to use the Trackpad feature with the AJAX remote from other Mac's at other locations (where ever i am at the moment) as well as the iphone app to basically use my home mac as if i were there. The only thing that bugs me is that you can't use this in fullscreen. I realize that there are many other applications (like GoToMyPc for Mac), but they all require monthly subscriptions and remote buddy is basically there but it doesn't do it in full screen.

So how do we let them know that this would be an amazing revision to an already great product?

Requested Functionality: 
Ability to use Ajax Remote Trackpad in full screen on other Macs and iPhone. Also, for the iPhone specifically, it would be great if there was zoom in and zoom out functionality as there is with Safari.

Thanks,

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote