Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

02.02.2010 12:05:16
Great work with the new update!
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi there,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great improvement in the new update of Remote Buddy!

I've spend several weeks trying to find a stable solution to my "mouse position after wakeup"-problem and what a great surprise to see you guys include it in Remote Buddy!

Thank you so much :)

Now I just need to figure out how to auto-connect to the harddrive I've attached to my TC when the mac wakes. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

03.02.2010 23:10:14
Re: Great work with the new update!
View

Yes I've just been searching the web for the past hour trying to find a solution to the mouse cursor position problem, to discover you guys had solved it, and I already installed the upgrade without realising.

Great stuff thanks. 

User

03.02.2010 23:45:08
Re: Great work with the new update!
View

The next thing I was planning to do was to add a custom command to the EyeTV menu, to close down the Video Windows when not in use to conserve CPU cycles when I'm not watching TV.

- I see you've added that to the update also. - Well done, you obviously read my mind...