Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

07.03.2010 14:39:08
Strange Behavior of Remote Buddy
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi,

I am using Remote Buddy on my MacMini with EyeTV 3.3 and Plex 0.8.5. Everything is working fine, but I have strange problem, if I wake up the Mini from sleep EyeTV is closed when the Mini is up again. If I Close Remote Buddy before I put the Mini to sleep, EyeTV is still open after the wake up.

Another problem is that the EyeTV Menu (not the OSD) is no more usable: If I try to point to a Menu option with the mouse it seams that one Device is giving the input "down" and the highlighted Option is sliding around. If I close Remote Buddy the problem is solved.

Does anybody has a solution for this?

Best Regards

Stefan 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
User

17.03.2010 15:29:41
Re: Strange Behavior of Remote Buddy
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

This is in fact sounding weird and I really can't find any reason why Remote Buddy should have any such effect. For more clarity, please let me know what you mean by "closing". Is EyeTV actually quit - or is it just a playback window that's being closed?

Also, what remote control(s) and receiver(s) are you using - and on which OS version?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz