Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

14.04.2010 00:15:28
Video_TS
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi,

why exactly is the Video_TS folder needed. I don't want to reorganize my media but would love to use the feature. To add Certain Folders just like Plex does would be great, another option might be to tag all movie folders with a keyword to identify them.To choose not only from VLC and IDVD but for example Plex would be handy.

So those two points are important to me, especially the first one.

Now just some ideas for future features:

A not very important but nice to have feature is access to the eye tv epg through the ajax remote. (http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/07/mymote.jpg)

I propose to add a IR transmitter compatibility in the long run, that would make Remote Buddy to a "Eierlegende Wollmilchsau", in combination with the ipod touch a better alternative to the harmonys.

Only english in this forum? Sometimes a bit of a struggle :) 
Just my 2 Cents

Looking forward to hear from you :) 
Felix B.

Last edited: 14.04.2010 12:25:01 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
User

22.04.2010 09:09:46
Re: Video_TS
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for your feedback.

I value feedback and wishes a lot and take notice of all of them. I however can't comment on them because development takes place behind closed doors. Sorry.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz