Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

16.04.2010 18:26:29
Activating Custom Behaviour does not Bring to Front
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi:

First of all, wonderful application!

My problem is that I created a custom behaviour for logic pro and when I can activate it in the menu, remote buddy does not switch to it (I have it in a different space). It does however switch to it (give focus) if I press any of the actions I made for the application. I can work with it if I press activate and any available action, but it is a little annonying since I want to see the application before I press any actions.

It would be great if this can be fixed!

Thanks! 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
Configuration
Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

22.04.2010 09:32:32
Re: Activating Custom Behaviour does not Bring to Front
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

The solution is this:

1) Create a new action (f.ex. named "Bring Logic to front") with this piece of AppleScript

tell application "Logic" to activate

2) Then add it to your Behaviour at Behaviour Factory > Actions.

3) Finally, select it at Behaviour Factory > Default Mapping > Events > On automatic activation (foreground)

4) Execute a "Compile, test and permanently install scripted Behaviour"

I've had a few people ask for a Behaviour that supports Logic. If your Behaviour is general enough, please consider sharing it. A few people would be very happy about it for sure.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz