Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

06.05.2010 14:34:14
WiFi not working after Remote Support
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I am using Windows XP. After getting remote support using Logmein, I am not able to connect to my WiFi Network. Before Remote Support my Wifi was working perfectly.

During that session they have used MlawareBytes, Advanced System care, CCleaner,ATF Cleaner like tools to speed up my Computer and some manual tools like Disk cleanup, Defragmemnt, also cleared Junk files, changed System properties etc. 
But after these all speed of computer has boosted up a lot more but I'm not able to connect to WIFI network.

I want to know that how this has happened.

Please help to get rid of this problem and also give the reason of this prob....

Thanks. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

General
Hardware
Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

06.05.2010 15:51:42
Re: WiFi not working after Remote Support
View

I think you're trying to get help in the wrong place...this support 
forum is for the Remote Buddy Mac OS X application for using remote 
controls with a Mac.

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Hi wrote:

I am using Windows XP. After getting remote support using Logmein, I am not able to connect to my WiFi Network. Before Remote Support my Wifi was working perfectly.

During that session they have used MlawareBytes, Advanced System care, CCleaner,ATF Cleaner like tools to speed up my Computer and some manual tools like Disk cleanup, Defragmemnt, also cleared Junk files, changed System properties etc. 
But after these all speed of computer has boosted up a lot more but I'm not able to connect to WIFI network.

I want to know that how this has happened.

Please help to get rid of this problem and also give the reason of this prob....

Thanks.

[standard mail footer removed]

User

06.05.2010 21:05:46
Re: Re: WiFi not working after Remote Support
View

Thanks Mark! I'd have written the same.

I'll remove this thread in a day or two because it's irrelevant and at best would create confusion among other Windows users (seriously! A few years back I've had about a dozen Windows users purchase Remote Buddy despite the fact that they, using Internet Explorer, were previously presented a screen-filling white on red text box that informed them that Remote Buddy requires Mac OS X and that it therefore will not run on Windows).

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz