Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

22.06.2010 15:22:45
How do I add actors to menus?
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I have created a behavior and tested the actors. For example, Toggle Full Screen is a keystroke. In the Behaviour Construction kit it works. It is in the default mapping for all remotes. The behaviour is compiled and I see the behavior in the top level menu.

When I open the behaviour I don't see Toggle Full Screen. I see Activate Behaviour, Bring to Front, Show/Hide, Quit and Force Quit but I don't see Toggle Full Screen.

How can I add this actor to the Menu?

Thanks - Doc 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

23.06.2010 10:43:47
Re: How do I add actors to menus?
View

Thanks for asking.

Please make sure you've ticked the "globally available" checkbox in the Action Factory for the respective action.

After performing a fresh compile, testdrive & install, you can then add the action to the Menu at Prefs > Menu > [Name of your Behaviour]

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz 

User

23.06.2010 22:12:43
Re: How do I add actors to menus?
View

Thanks Felix, 
That's exactly what I needed and my menus have the right stuff now. 
I appreciate your help, 
Doc