Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

28.07.2010 11:30:47
Magic Trackpad support?
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Is there an option to control RB via trackpad or mouse? I would like switch from Apple Remote to the new track pad. The track pad is more flexible.

For text entries etc you could open the virtual keyboard and browse the internet more smooth rather than the current options.

At the moment you need two devices to switch from Finder or Safari actions to media specific actions with RB. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

30.07.2010 23:35:02
Re: Magic Trackpad support?
View

+1 for this… I'd love to be able to map the gestures from my Trackpad to functions in Plex or Front Row. Any chance of support any time soon?

Thanks for listening! :-) 

User

11.08.2010 01:50:25
View

You might want to check out BetterTouchTool. http://blog.boastr.net/ 
User

11.08.2010 10:35:48
View

Thanks Brian. IŽll check out this tool. 
But couch potatoes needs multimedia tools like RB. Changing the sound volume, changing the tv channel or open a video with two clicks and other thinks like this is not as easy without RB.

cheers Christian

Last edited: 11.08.2010 10:37:11