Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

29.07.2010 22:04:11
Multi button behaviors
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hey I am not sure if this is possible or not but I am trying to use a harmony one with the channel favorites to open up my programs (eyetv, boxee, plex, firefox, etc) so I can create my own custom icon. it works great for 0-9 but I want more options then that so I am wondering if I can some how make remote buddy to respond to multiple buttons...so 9-5 would open firefox and then 9-6 would open eyetv and so on. Perhaps remote buddy opens up a script and then it waits for the next button press and that opens the application? I haven't made many apple scripts so I don't even have a clue if that is possible.

Thanks

Stephen 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
Hardware - Harmony® Smart Control
User

28.11.2014 17:05:41
Re: Multi button behaviors
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
It can be done. Check out this site to get started: http://miniharmony.blogspot.com