Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

26.09.2010 18:36:28
Problems with the mapping-tab of Remote Buddy? Not able to see all items and not able to scroll
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi, 
I didn't find a solution for this from here, and couldn't solve out myself. I'm having a trial-version of remote buddy and concidering using it for my mac.

I'm seeing the application handy and usefull, but now this issue is giving me big headache: 
I'm having my mac connected to an old TV with S-Video-cable and resolution of 800*600. Therefore I need to scroll the windows and so.

Now, with Remote Buddy, I'd like to see and change some functionalities for my programs, like Plex, iTunes and so on. Anyhow, when I open the preferences and the Mapping-tab there, I can't see all the probrams at once. The focus is somewhere in the 9th application from the top, and the applications above are not visible in the screen. I can see that they are there as using up-arrow changes the results in the right-hand frame (the one where the settings are). There is now scroll-bar I could use to scroll to the top-most of the applications. It is just like there's a freezed pane below the menu-bar, and the focus of the applications-list is somewhere in the middle of them.

Any help out there? I must find a fix for this before purchasing the application :( 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

General
Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

27.09.2010 09:15:40
Re: Problems with the mapping-tab of Remote Buddy? Not able to see all items and not able to scroll
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Please send a screenshot to the email address as found in this website's imprint.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz