Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

27.11.2010 16:07:24
Apple Alu, RemoteBuddy, EyeTV rewind zurückspulen problem?
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hello,

I own 
- the Apple Alu-Remote (14 Tasten) 
- MacMini OS X 10.6.5 
- RemoteBuddy 1.16.4 
- EyeTV 3.4.3 with hybrid cable

My Problem: it is impossible to rewind a movie (EyeTv recorded movie or timeshift). I have to press and hold the left button on the remote some times to get the rewind action started at all. But this rewind action stops after one or two seconds again, so it is nearly impossible to rewind some minutes of a movie. 
I changed the battery of the alu remote also.

Does anybody know this behaviour? Can I adjust some sensitivity or something like that?

Thank you for your help, 
Alex

------------------------------------------------- 
German:

Hallo,

ich habe 
- die Alu-FB (14 Tasten) 
- MacMini OS X 10.6.5 
- RemoteBuddy 1.16.4 
- EyeTV 3.4.3 mit Hybrid Kabel

Mein Problem ist, dass ein Zurückspulen (Aufnahme oder Timeshift) so gut wie nicht möglich ist. Ich muss auf der Alu mehrmals nach links drücken (und halten), damit das Zurückspulen ausgelöst wird. Allerdings bricht das Zurückspulen nach sehr kurzer Zeit wieder ab. Manchmal kann ich 2 Sek. zurückspulen, manchmal nur eine Sekunde, oft muss ich mehrmals drücken, damit ein Zurückspulen überhaupt losgeht. Dann aber nur wieder sehr kurze Zeit. 
Ich habe auch schon die Batterie der Alu getauscht.

Kennt das jemand? Kann man z.B. die Empfindlichkeit irgendwie erhöhen oder so etwas?

Danke für Hilfe, 
Alex

Last edited: 27.11.2010 16:17:56

Last edited: 27.11.2010 16:18:38 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
User

28.11.2010 08:05:36
Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_=5Bremotebuddy=5Fforum=5D_Alu=2C_RemoteBudd?=
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

Please respect that this is an English language forum. Many users worldwide have subscribed to it by email and receive all posts. To keep this forum useful and interesting for a worldwide audience, only posts in English should be made.

Questions in German should be filed as support inquiries at http://www.iospirit.com/contact/

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz