Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

03.01.2011 18:51:14
plex: Switching audio between HDMI and Built-In
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi,

I'm testing remote buddy with Plex and my Wii remote. 
Everything runs fine.

I have attached to my mac mini two different output devices. One is a HD TV (Full HD) over HDMI and the other is a Beamer (800x600) over minidisplay port to VGA converter. I configured the Wii remote to toggle between the screens with the installed plex commands that remote buddy offers. The HD TV should use audio over the hdmi cable and the Beamer should use the built-in option (TOS to an AV receiver) in plex. Manually switching this within plex is no problem.

But how can I toggle between the audio using HDMI and the built-in option with only one touch of a button? Do I have to create my own remote control command? How is this working? Is there any tutorial?

I watched the video on this site that shows how to use only one key in cower flow. But this I can not adapt to the plex software.

Can anyone help me?

best regards, 
Olaf 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote