Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

24.07.2011 12:43:20
sleep wakeup in lion
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi, 
I'm using remote buddy in mac mini (mid 2007) to control XBMC and sleep/wake up of the machine. 
In Lion there is a new "feature" that the mac cannot wake up by mouse click or movement and this is not configurable. 
Therefore I can't anymore to wake up the comuper without using a keyboard. 
I tried to assign to select (also tried menu) button globally virtual keyboard "space" and "esc" and still can't wake up the computer. 
Appreciate your help, 
Igor 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

25.07.2011 06:00:06
Re: sleep wakeup in lion
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I'm also experiencing this issue. My IR apple remote won't wake the computer from sleep. It seems like Apple didn't do much testing for mac mini htpc users. This issue combined with the VNC login bug are making me semi-regret my new gen mac mini purchase. Otherwise, remote buddy works great in Lion and I'm so greatful to have such a great solution to control my HTPC