Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

12.07.2012 21:59:58
ATI Remote Wonder and/or X10 RF Remote controls
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I saw some old posts related to X10 remotes and specifically the old ATI Remote Wonder. I'd like to submit my request here to get some support for these old remotes. I know there are several out there, but I've been using the ATI variant for some time. Only now have I begun to look elsewhere as ATI/AMD no longer supports the remote with their existing mac software being over 5 years old and doesn't support Lion.

Any chance in contacting the X10 people to get some functioning drivers or maybe some source code? Chances are if we have the remote, we already have the requisite RF receivers necessary.

I may end up getting the PS3 BT remote, but RF technology has a much better range and I wouldn't have to buy new tech when this old remote works perfectly fine (with good software of course).

I'd be more than willing to put down some money and buy this software if I can my old ATI remote wonder. Judging by a few post, others would like that as well. I'd even be willing to output some log code to help if there's anything I can do to get my remote working. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Driver
Hardware - Apple® Remote