Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

11.11.2012 01:24:57
About the B button (Wii RVL-CNT-01) (disabled ?)
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi. Excuse me for my English first.

I use Remote Buddy for a while now with Apple remote and I consider to buy a MacBook Air (with no Built-In IR-receiver ...). 
So I decided to try to use a Wii Remote (Macbook Air supports bluetooth 4.0) on my Macbook Pro (Snow Leopard) before my purchase ...

I managed to pair the computer and the Wii Remote without any problem, but I think there's a problem with my B button 
because I can't associate any action to the B button. For example, nothing happens if I press the B button while the Remote Buddy menu should open.

I try to associate this action to the Home button, and it works fine, but I can't associate any action to the B button. It's just as if the B button was disabled. 
I must say that I did the tests with the "Preview" behavior, but I think I can't do anything with the B button for now. 
I used the Wii Remote without the sensor bar ...

Any Idea ? 
Thanks in advance for any answer.

Last edited: 11.11.2012 01:26:29 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Wii™ Remote