Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

20.03.2013 08:54:47
Missing one button action in one virtual remote
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I am using a harmony remote and have activated the ten apple virtual remotes (remote IDs 150-160). When trying to customise the default plex behaviour to make use of the virtual remotes, I discovered that virtual remote 155 does not have an Up action. Up is present in every other virtual remote!

Could I have somehow removed this and if so, how can I restore it?

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Configuration
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Harmony® Smart Control
User

20.03.2013 10:15:02
Re: Missing one button action in one virtual remote
View

Thanks for asking.

Buttons are only unavailable for behaviour-specific mapping, if you've already hardwired an action to that button in the Global Mapping table.

Please look at the Global Mapping table for that remote and remove the action assigned there as needed to configure that button on a per-Behaviour basis.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz 

User

21.03.2013 08:29:05
Re: Missing one button action in one virtual remote
View

Thank you for your prompt reply. That was exactly my problem!

Congratulations on providing an excellent piece of software. It has huge functionality, is very well thought out and is supported with fast and efficient service. Well done!