Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

04.05.2013 10:09:36
Ajax Remote for iOS (iphone 5 screen support?)
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi all

Subject covers it. I know a lot of previous iOS apps are not full screen on the iphone 5, but ajax remote looks particularly squished and centred and I find the remote not as easy to use now as it's not full screen and thus one hand operation of the remote is harder (and we all know a remote should be as easy to use (i.e. big buttons/full screen, and easy to do with one hand)).

Any ideas of when a minor update will come for iphone 5 screen, as that new size is likely to continue in future apple phones so eventually it needs addressed.

I did try using ajax via chrome for ios and safari, but they too are not full screen. Thoughts?

Thanks. 
Nick 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote
User

07.05.2013 23:09:02
Re: Ajax Remote for iOS (iphone 5 screen support?)
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks for asking.

I'm well aware that support for the iPhone 5 could be improved, including, of course Retina quality graphics. While I won't rule out the possibility that it'll be adapted, it's not a priority, mostly because the roadmap for iPhone support points into another direction at the time of writing.

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz