Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

05.08.2013 16:09:49
Remote Buddy & Plex
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I have just installed Remote Buddy on my HTPC mac mini to run an Apple Script (see previous post) and I have encountered a potential bug. After I launch Plex the remote input appears to be working as expectedly then, for no apparent reason, it stops working and after around 10 seconds a constant input from the remote is detected (i.e. in a list of movies they constantly scroll down for 5 seconds). No matter which button I press on my remote this is what happens.

Do you have any suggestions? This is running on the latest version of Mavericks. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

09.08.2013 20:58:13
Re: Remote Buddy & Plex
View

What exactly does your Applescript do? I am also running Mavericks DP4, Plex Home Theater 9.10.1 (released Aug-9-2013) with Remote Buddy 1.23 and it's working fine for me. 
User

25.10.2013 06:30:12
View

I have same problems with the Mavericks and Plex, when click on the button Apple remote command is sent with a delay of 10 seconds ... Correct please! 
User

25.10.2013 11:25:02
View

Please see

http://www.iospirit.com/support/forums/remotebuddy/singlethread/16530/

Best regards, 
Felix Schwarz 

User

25.10.2013 16:14:16
View

Tnx Felix!))