Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

27.10.2013 01:56:20
Snakebyte Bluetooth Remote
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hello, I purchased this http://amzn.com/B00519BF18 remote. It is a PS3 replacement remote. I am trying to get it to work. I have installed the driver, when it comes time to pair it with the device, I see a screen with a Wii controller and some other remote. I press the enter key (big one in center) and the forward key (down on the bottom) and I can not get it to pair. Is there a different key combination to pair with?

Thanks,

dave 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Driver
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Sony® BD Remote Control
Hardware - Wii™ Remote
User

27.10.2013 05:41:25
Re: Snakebyte Bluetooth Remote
View

After staring at the sony remote and this remote, I figured it had to be some other key combination.

The key combination is the image of the home and the start button below it. Now I am paired. 

User

06.11.2013 02:26:42
Re: Snakebyte Bluetooth Remote
View

Return that remote and buy...

http://www.amazon.com/SMK-Link-Blu-Link-Universal-Remote-Control-PC/dp/B002LARYGA/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1383701106&sr=1-4&keywords=bluelink.

I use this remote and remote buddy thinks its the normal ps3 remote. Also you get to power on your tv, audio, and what not with one remote.