Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

26.12.2013 13:15:52
Remote Buddy and EyeTV
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
There's an iMac with OS X 10.8.5, EyeTV 3.6.3 and Remote Buddy 1.24.3. The TV signals are delived by EyeTV Diversity (Programs 1 to 42) and EyeTV Netstream Sat/Sat Free (Programs 100 to 800). Resulting I have four independent TV signals, two by each hardware.

I'm in the testing phase and it looks well but I have some issues:

1. When EyeTV is recording a DVB-T program it's not possible to open a new TV window or switch to another program. The original EyeTV menu supports this but not Remote Buddy. There's a behaviour option but checking or unchecking doesn't seem to have an effect. How can I solve the problem?

2. When I want play a record I can only select from a full overview ("Aufnahme"). The "Intelligente Playliste" seems not to be supported. Is there any help?

3. Any record or current TV streams has a short description from EPG. Is there any way to show it on the screen while looking? The current way to start the EyeTV program window and then to choose the information (beginning, ending, content) there it's very uncomfortable.

4. There's an easy way to put actions to rc keys but I didn't found a way to modify the existing behaviour menus with my self defined actions. 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Behaviours
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - EyeTV Receiver
Hardware - iPhone™ / iPod® touch / AJAX Remote