Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

14.07.2006 21:03:25
Great Update
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Hi Felix,

I downloaded 1.0p5 today - i'm not much of a programmer, and fairly new with macs, but managed to get RB to contol safari with some help from your video. I'll try and get my head around how it all links together, and maybe learn some applescript and play with that. Safari works pretty well with the apple remote from the sofa with simple keymapping - lets me choose links from the bbc news front page and get the latest cricket score :) , but i'm sure there's a lot more i'll be able to do... (i've got 'press tab to highlight each item' selected in preferences in safari, and use left right to tab/shift-tab through links).

I guess you're full of suggestions, and your to do list is pretty long now, so i'll leave that for next time and just 'send praise' now.... :)

Andy 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Built-in Online Updater
Hardware - Apple® Remote
User

16.07.2006 17:00:12
Re: Great Update
View

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Thanks Andy :-) .. but don't hesitate to send constructive criticism and ideas .. they're always welcome and after all what makes a good product often is good suggestions from the userbase :-)

Cheers, 
Felix