Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

03.02.2016 21:41:39
Re: How to start Plex? Remote Buddy + Mac Mini + Harmony Ultimate

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I hope this isn't still an issue.

I think what you are referring to would be something that happens in the Harmony.

You have to edit the activity and add and additional command to the start up shut down sequence. Traditionally it will only turn each device in an activity on. But you can add additional button presses on any of the devices, you can also add timed pauses to help space out the commands.

You can also create a custom sequence as a button, for example I have a "TV to Projector" sequence. It presses the projector on button, waits for a few seconds (because it takes a while to kick in) then turns the TV off.

This save me having to remap all the buttons for my "mac mini" activity, for both the TV and Projector.

I used to have it set up with "watch kodi tv" and "watch kodi projector"

but that was a nightmare making sure i kept each activity identical. 

Thread-display::